Welcome to Music Quiz #7…
1. Chris Lowe and Neil Tennant are better known as what?
2. Who sang with Serge Gainsbourg on the hit ‘Je t’aime’?
3. Which 1993 song was a hit for Take That and Lulu?
4. ‘Sigh No More’, ‘Wilder Mind’ and ‘Delta’ are all albums for which band?
5. Who told us to ‘Take one step left and one step right, One to the front and one to the side, Clap your hands once and clap your hands twice, And if it looks like this then you’re doing it right’?
6. Cheryl Cole featured in a 1980’s TV advert for what?
7. ‘Jesus To A Child’ was a number one hit for which artist in 1996?
8. Which German group, said to be pioneers in the electronic music genre, were the first to have a UK number one single in 1982?
9. ‘Here comes the Judge’ was which bands only UK hit?
10. Which music award is given annually for the best album released in the United Kingdom by a British or Irish act?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Music quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.