Welcome to General Knowledge Quiz #8…
1. Prior to the Euro what was the currency in Greece?
2. In what year did Channel 5 first air in the UK?
3. What type of creature is “Andre” in the 1994 film of the same name?
4. Who is the presenter and former member of the SAS who presents the TV show ‘SAS: Who dares wins’?
5. In 1964 who was the first ‘non-royal’ to appear on a postage stamp?
6. Who wrote the novel ‘The Fantastic Mr Fox’?
7. Who was the Captain of the ill fated HMS Bounty when her crew mutinied in 1789?
8. Name the 3 female characters in the standard British game of Cluedo?
9. Originally known as Idlewide Airport, what did it change its name to in 1963?
10. What is the tallest breed of dog?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.