Here are the answers to Science & Nature Quiz #8…
1. Which Scientist was the last person to be featured on a £1 bank note issued by the Bank of England?
A. Sir Isaac Newton
2.Which acid can be found in vinegar?
A. Acetic Acid
3. What is the largest species of Tiger?
A. Siberian Tiger
4. What colour is Orange Blossom?
5. Which organ in the body secretes insulin?
6. The Earths inner core mainly consists of what?
7. What is AIDS short for?
A. Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
8. Which animal can be red, arctic or bat-eared?
9. What part of a car engine mixes fuel with air?
10. There are 3 types of nuclear radiation Alpha, Beta and which other?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Science & Nature quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.