Here are the answers to Music Quiz #8…
1. Who had a UK Number 1 Hit with ‘Cotton Eye Joe’?
2. Chrissie Hynde was lead singer of which band?
3. Who did Geogre Michael break up with in 1986?
A. Andrew Ridgely
4. ‘Go Now’ was a major hit for which 1960’s pop group?
A. The Moody Blues
5. Who was lead singer with the Police?
6. Which Hip-Hop duo had a 1987 hit with ‘Push It’?
7. ‘Everything I do, I do it for you’ came from a film about which hero?
A. Robin Hood
8. Which Genesis drummer had 3 Number 1 vocal hits?
A. Phil Collins
9. Who was Johnny Cash’s other half?
A. Alison Kraus
10. Who was Radioheads lead vocalist?
A. Thom Yorke
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Music quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.