Welcome to Sports Quiz #8…
1. In bowling, what is the term given for three consecutive strikes?
2. Which two English players missed their penalties in semi-final of the 1990 World Cup?
3. In which country were the 2008 Olympic Games held?
4. Garry Kasperov was the world champion of which game from 1985-2000?
5. Who won the UEFA Champions League in 2019?
6. Graham Swann made his test debut against which country?
7. What nationality is racing driver Rubens Barrichello?
8. Who gets to lift the Vince Lombardi trophy?
9. True or False, horse Jockeys can’t have beards?
10. Which athlete was known as ‘the flying housewife’?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Sports quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.