Here are the answers to Trivia Trail Quiz #10…
The last letter of the previous answer is the first letter of the next answer.
1. Which part of the eye gives it its colour?
2. What was the name of the female puppet that accompanied Sooty and Sweep?
3. In which country would you find the Aswan Dam?
4. In trigonometry the three most familiar functions are sine, cosine and what?
5. What is the name given to the unit of measure for thermal insulation?
6. What is the main alcoholic ingredient to a Joan Collins cocktail?
7. In ‘The Teletubbies’ what is the name of the vacuum cleaner?
8. What are the academy awards better known as?
9. Ophidiophobia is the fear of what?
10. Which well known street has characters by the names of Zoe, Earnie and Oscar?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Trivia Trail quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.