Welcome to TV & Film Quiz #8…
1. Rodney Trotter had ‘GCE’s’ in which two subjects?
2. Who was the original presenter of’ The Crystal Maze’?
3. What song wakes up Bill Murray in Groundhog Day?
4. How many boxes are there to open in Deal Or No Deal?
5. ‘Honey Ryder’ is a character from which Bond film?
6. Who played the title role in ‘Sabrina The Teenage Witch’?
7. In the film ‘The Lion King’, who voices ‘Scar’?
8. The fictional village of Adensfield is the setting for which television series?
9. 3 consecutive generations of which family have won oscars?
10. Which 1950 film received a record 14 Oscar nominations?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other TV & Film quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.