Here are the answers to General Knowledge Quiz #10…
1. The FIFA World Cup was first held in which year?
2. Steven Avery was the main focus of which Emmy award winning Netflix documentary?
A. Making A Murderer
3. Vaduz is the capital of which European country?
4. Which British actress won the Best Actor Oscar at the 2019 Academy Awards?
A. Olivia Colman
5. Which notorious figure of Norse mythology has, since 2011, been portrayed on-screen by Tom Hiddleston?
6. Which mammal has the most powerful bite?
7. What was the last manned Apollo mission to land on the moon?
A. Apollo 17
8. Who performed a rock version of ‘The Star Spangled Banner’ at the closing of Woodstock in 1969?
A. Jimi Hendrix
9. Which iconic quarterback was picked 199th overall in the 2000 NFL Draft?
A. Tom Brady
10. King Zog ruled which small Balkan state between 1928-1939?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.