Here are the answers to Geography Quiz #10…
1. Which city is furthest north, London or Berlin?
2. Which UK city branded their tram network ‘Supertram’?
3. Starting in London, the ‘Grand Union Canal’ ends in which city?
4. Which river divides the capital cities Brazzaville and Kinshasa?
A. Congo (Brazzaville – Republic of Congo & Kinshasa – Democratic Republic of Congo)
5. Which country’s name comes from the Spanish word meaning ‘depths’, referring to the dee waters off its coast?
6. Which two South American countries are landlocked?
A. Bolivia & Paraguay
7. The Mekong River delta lies in which country?
8. What is the most highly populated city in India?
A. Mumbai (c18.41 Million 2011)
9. The Aegean Sea separates which two countries?
A. Greece & Turkey
10. How many US States start with the word ‘New’?
A. 4 (New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico & New York)
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.