Welcome to Music Quiz #9…
1. “Pull out all the stops” is an idiom derived from which musical instrument?
2. “I’d sit alone and watch your light…” are the opening lines to which Queen song, which reached number 1 in 19 countries?
3. The original lineup of which group featured Jon, Tico, Richie, Alec and David?
4. Which US band have had albums entitled ‘Songs about Jane’, ‘Hands All Over’ and ‘Red Pill Blues’?
5. Who composed the film score for the 2019 war epic ‘1917’?
6. The Jamaican singer Millie Small is best known for her 1964 version of which song?
7. Silvio Ciccone born on 6 June 1931 is father to which famous singer?
8. Rory Graham is an English singer and songwriter better known by what name?
9. ‘Chills & Fever’ was the first single for which singer in 1964?
10. In which year did Elvis Presley die?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Music quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.