Here are the answers to History Quiz #10…
1. In which century did 10 Downing Street become the official residence of the Prime Minister of Great Britain?
A. 18th (1735)
2. Which part of Berlin was enclosed by the wall?
A. The West
3. The Battle of Bosworth Field was the last significant battle of which series of civil wars?
A. War Of The Roses
4. Who was the last Tsar of Russia?
A. Nicholas II
5. In 1863 Abraham Lincoln delivered which infamous speech?
A. Gettysburg Address
6. Which English king died in 1066, leaving no heir to the throne?
A. Edward The Confessor
7. What was the name of the mythological monster which had 9 heads?
8. Which long distance train first ran in October 1883?
A. Orient Express
9. Who found the entrance to Tutankhamun’s tomb in the Valley of the Kings in Nov 1922?
A. Howard Carter
10. What was Nelson Mandela’s political party called?
A. The African National Congress
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other History quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.