Welcome to History Quiz #10…
1. In which century did 10 Downing Street become the official residence of the Prime Minister of Great Britain?
2. Which part of Berlin was enclosed by the wall?
3. The Battle of Bosworth Field was the last significant battle of which series of civil wars?
4. Who was the last Tsar of Russia?
5. In 1863 Abraham Lincoln delivered which infamous speech?
6. Which English king died in 1066, leaving no heir to the throne?
7. What was the name of the mythological monster which had 9 heads?
8. Which long distance train first ran in October 1883?
9. Who found the entrance to Tutankhamun’s tomb in the Valley of the Kings in Nov 1922?
10. What was Nelson Mandela’s political party called?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other History quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.