Welcome to Connections Quiz #12, can you get the connection?
1. Which English Footballer was bought by Liverpool from QPR in 2010 for £630,000 and subsequently sold to Manchester City in 2015 for £57.33m?
2. Which film won the 2005 Best Picture Oscar?
3. Which part of the body removes water from digested food?
4. Who co-hosted the BBC show ‘Fantasy Football League’ with David Baddiel from 1994-2004?
5. First published in 1924 which Christmas Carol contains the latin refrain; ‘Gloria, Hosanna in Excelsis!’?
6. What imperial measurement is equal to 16 ounces?
7. Lys Assia was the first winner of which competition in 1956?
8. With 13 titles to their name, which club are the most successful in UEFA Champions League/European Cup history?
9. What is the full name of the American Boxer created and played by Sylvester Stallone first seen on cinema screens in 1977?
10. What is the connection between questions 1-9?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Connections quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.