Here are the answers to TV & Film Quiz #9…
1. In ‘The Big Bang Theory’, what was Howard and Bernadette’s first child called?
2. In what year was the film Gremlins released?
3. What were Will Smith’s and Tommy Lee Jones’ codenames in the Men In Black films?
A. Agent J & K
4. On the TV gameshow ‘The Chase’, which of the chasers is known as ‘The Governess’?
A. Anne Hegerty
5. Who did James Corden play in the British sitcom ‘Gavin & Stacey’?
6. How many characters did Thomas F. Wilson play in the ‘Back to the Future’ Trilogy? Can you name them?
A. 3 – Biff Tannen, Griff Tannen and Buford ‘Mad Dog’ Tannen
7. What was Postman Pat’s surname?
8. What year did Eastenders first air?
9. What was the name of Jasmin’s tiger in the 1992 Disney film ‘Aladdin’?
10. Who played ‘Vincent Vega’ in the 1994 film ‘Pulp Fiction’?
A. John Travolta
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other TV & Film quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a random Pub Quiz Round uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.