Here are the answers to Food & Drink Quiz #9…
1. In what country is Cheese Fondue a traditional dish?
2. Which alcohol is the main ingredient of the New York Sour cocktail?
A. Rye Whiskey
3. What is a Vitamin D deficiency called?
4. Which country is the largest producer of bananas?
5. What is the most consumed manufactured drink in the World?
6. Which TV Celebrity Chef who died n 2019 fronted shows including Masterchef and Hell’s Kitchen?
A. Gary Rhodes
7. What is the minimum age a Scotch Whiskey has to be before it can be sold in the UK?
A. 3 Years Old
8. In what country does Jerk Chicken originate from?
9. Which Mexican dish translates as “Cheese Tortilla” ?
10. ‘Pure and Superior Grated Horseraddish’ was the first product created by whom in 1869?
A. Henry J. Heinz
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Food & Drink quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.