Welcome to Food & Drink Quiz #9…
1. In what country is Cheese Fondue a traditional dish?
2. Which alcohol is the main ingredient of the New York Sour cocktail?
3. What is a Vitamin D deficiency called?
4. Which country is the largest producer of bananas?
5. What is the most consumed manufactured drink in the World?
6. Which TV Celebrity Chef who died n 2019 fronted shows including Masterchef and Hell’s Kitchen?
7. What is the minimum age a Scotch Whiskey has to be before it can be sold in the UK?
8. In what country does Jerk Chicken originate from?
9. Which Mexican dish translates as “Cheese Tortilla” ?
10. ‘Pure and Superior Grated Horseraddish’ was the first product created by whom in 1869?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Food & Drink quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.