Here are the answers to Sports Quiz #10…
1. Who won BBC Sports Personality of the year 2015?
A. Andy Murray
2. Alan Shearer was the first player to reach 100 Premier League goals, also he holds the record for doing it in the leat number of games (124). Who holds the record for the second quickest 100?
A. Harry Kane (141)
3. In what year did Freddie Flintoff make his Ashes debut?
4. How many players in total are on the court at the start of a netball game?
5. Where was the 2019 World Strogest Man contest held?
A. Bradenton, Florida
6. How many times have Chelsea won the FA Premier League?
A. 5 (04/05, 05/06, 09/10, 14/15 and 16/17)
7. Who is the only British Olympian to win a Gold Medal in 5 consecutive Olympic Games?
A. Sir Steve Redgrave
8. Who won the first Snooker World Championships in 1927?
A. Joe Davis
9. From which club did Manchester City sign Sergio Aguero in 2011?
A. Athletico Madrid
10. Who is England’s most capped Rugby Union Player?
A. Jason Leanord (114 Caps)
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Sports quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.