Welcome to Science & Nature Quiz #10…
1. ‘W’ is the chemical symbol for which element ?
2. What is the name of the German-Jewish Chemist, known as the “Father of Chemical Warfare”, after inventing Chlorine Gas that was used to kill thousands of Soldiers during World War I?
3. The male part of a flower is the Stamen, what is the female part called?
4. In which decade did Steve Jobs co-found Apple?
5. Ailurophobia is the fear of what animal?
6. Which pre-historic age came after the Jurassic period?
7. The Fujita scale is used to measure the strength of what?
8. Aristotle, Sherlock Holmes and Scarlett Johansson are all said to be keepers of what?
9. Humans and Chimpanzees share roughly how much DNA? 78%, 88% or 98%?
10. The giant continent of Pangea split into 2 parts, Laurasia and what other?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Science & Nature quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.