Welcome to General Knowledge Quiz #14…
1. Which Scottish author penned the novel “Kidnapped” which was first published in 1886?
2. What is the primary alcoholic ingredient in a ‘Sidecar’ cocktail?
3. Which rowing regatta features the Princess Grace Challenge Cup?
4. The 1783 Laki volcanic eruption that killed tens of thousands of people across Europe occurred on which island?
5. Which strait connects the Sea of Marmara to the Black Sea?
6. Shylock said “If you prick us, do we not bleed?” in which Shakespeare play?
7. Which animated dog created by Nick Park first appeared on TV in 1989?
8. A phrase meaning to change already agreed terms is ‘to move the…’ what?
9. What Netflix sci-fi show is set in the fictional town of Hawkins, Indiana?
10. In 2016 which social media mogul pledged $3bn to ‘end all illness’?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.