Welcome to Sports Quiz #11…
1. How many balls are used in a game of Billiards?
2. In what year was the first Rugby World Cup held?
3. Which City lost out on hosting the Summer Olympics in 1944 due to WWII?
4. Which manager holds the record for the logest serving Premier League Manager?
5. How many players are in the water at any one time in a water polo match?
6. Which Major League Baseball Team won the 2019 World Series?
7. Which Boxer has an autobiography titled “Undisputed Truth”?
8. In darts, which number is directly above 14?
9. As of 2020, the ‘Raiders’ are an NFL team based in which US City?
10. Which Scottish Rally Driver tragically died in a helicopter crash in 2007?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Sports quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.