Here are the answers to Trivia Trail Quiz #11…
The last letter of the previous answer is the first letter of the next answer.
1. According to the nursery rhyme, on which day of the week would you be born if you are “Full of Woe”?
2. What is the longest river in Asia?
3. What is the name of the 1.5 million acre National Park situated on the Southern tip of Florida?
4. Gordon Mathew Thomas Sumner is better known by what name?
5. ‘Don Vito Coleone’ was the head of a mafia family in which film?
6. Which Swedish singer-song writer had a 2007 UK Nmuber 1 with “With Every Heartbeat”?
7. In which sport would you find the positions ‘Goal Defence’, ‘Centre’ and ‘Goal Shooter’?
8. Vientiane is the Capital City of which southeast Asian Country?
9. Which company suspended sales of a range of it’s mobile phones in September 2016 due to high risks that the batteries would explode?
10. In which 1978 film would you find the characters Danny, Sandy and Rizzo?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Trivia Trail quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.