Here are the answers to Sports Quiz #12…
1. How many points are required to win a set in Badminton?
2. What was the last FIFA World Cup that England failed to qualify for?
A. 1994 (USA)
3. Who won the 2020 Virtual Grand National?
A. Potters Corner
4. To the nearest mile, how long is an Iron Man Triatholon?
A. 141 Miles (2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike and 26.2 mile run)
5. As well as being an England international cricketer, Sir Ian Bothan played 11 professional football matches for which team?
A. Scunthorpe United
6. Who won the 2019 Rugby League Grand Final?
A. St Helens
7. Which boxer played “Pretty Ricky” Conlon in the 2016 movie ‘Creed’?
A. Tony Bellew
8. Which NHL team play there home matches at Madison Square Gardens?
A. New York Rangers
9. Who has won the most Olympic Medals?
A. Michael Phelps (28)
10. In American 9 ball pool what 2 colours are the 9 ball?
A. White and Yellow
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Sports quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.