Welcome to Sports Quiz #12…
1. How many points are required to win a set in Badminton?
2. What was the last FIFA World Cup that England failed to qualify for?
3. Who won the 2020 Virtual Grand National?
4. To the nearest mile, how long is an Iron Man Triatholon?
5. As well as being an England international cricketer, Sir Ian Bothan played 11 professional football matches for which team?
6. Who won the 2019 Rugby League Grand Final?
7. Which boxer played “Pretty Ricky” Conlon in the 2016 movie ‘Creed’?
8. Which NHL team play there home matches at Madison Square Gardens?
9. Who has won the most Olympic Medals?
10. In American 9 ball pool what 2 colours are the 9 ball?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Sports quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.