Here are the answers to TV & Film Quiz #13…
1. What does ‘TISWAS’ stand for?
A. Today is Saturday Wear a Smile
2. Who hosts the daytime quiz show ‘Tenable’?
A. Warrick Davies
3. Frozen is set in which fictional kingdom?
4. Which British TV series was based at Sun Hill?
A. The Bill
5. What song do Wayne and Garth sing to in the car in ‘Waynes World’?
A. Bohemian Rapsody
6. In which 1989 film would you hear the line “I’ll have what she’s having”?
A. When Harry Met Sally
7. Lena Headey played which character in the hit series ‘Game of Thrones’?
A. Cersei Lannister
8. On the UK TV Talent Show Britains Got Talent, who judges alongside Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden and David Walliams?
A. Alesha Dixon
9. Alan Alda played ‘Hawkeye Pierce’ in which 1970s/80s TV show?
10. What type of car is Herbie?
A. VW Beatle
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other TV & Film quizzes here. Or why not download one of our Ready-Made Movie Quizzes…
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.