Here are the answers to Geography Quiz #15…
1. What is the Souothernmost US State?
2. At roughly 4,300 miles in length what is the longest mountain range in the World?
3. What is the name of Amsterdams largest Airport?
4. Which African countries flag has a red background, a white sun-disc in the centre with a red 5 pointed star surrounded by a half cresent inside?
5. In what English county would you find Lake Windemere?
6. The southern tip of South America has what name?
A. Cape Horn
7. How many countries are still using the Shilling as its currency?
A. 4 – Kenya, Somalia, Tanzania and Uganda
8. Beirut is the capital of which country?
9. What is the southernmost City in the World?
A. Ushuaia (Argentina)
10. In 2017 which European town rejected a bid from Rochdale to be twinned with them?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.