Welcome to Music Quiz #13…
1. Which Artist was ‘Livin’ on a Prayer’ in 1986?
2. Which Beatles song topped the charts in April 1965?
3. Which One Direction star first auditioned on X-Factor in 2008 but was told by Simon Cowell to come back in two years after perfecting his craft?
4. The son of Ronnie Wood of the Rolling Stones is married to which English TV/Radio Presenter?
5. Andrew Ridgeley, Shirlie Holliman and Pepsi DeMacque are the three lesser know members of which 1980’s band?
6. George Alan O’Dowd is the real name of which artist?
7. Before Debbie Harry had fame with Blondie, what did she did do for a living?
8. What song did 23 major pop stars cover for BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge as a tribute to NHS as a charity single amidst the Coronovirus outbreak in April 2020 ?
9. After appearing as auditionees on ‘Popstars: The Rivals’ the Cheeky Girls enjoyed success with 4 top 10 UK hit singles, what country were the twins from?
10. Which band, originally called ‘Kara’s Flower’s’ when they formed in 1994, had a number 1 hit with “Moves Like Jagger” in 2010?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Music quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.