Here are the answers to Music Quiz #14…
1. Who recorded the 1970’s disco hit song “You’re my first, my last, my everything”?
A. Barry White
2. In which Queen video does Freddie Mercury appear dressed as a woman vacuuming a room?
A. I want to break free
3. Chuck Berry wrote the first song that The Rolling Stones recorded, what was it called?
A. “Come On” (1963)
4. Which British singer is the only singer to have sung the theme tune on three separate James Bond Films?
A. Shirley Bassey
5. Which band had the original hit song “Valerie”?
A. The Zutons
6. Which musical opens with the song “Food Glorious Food”?
7. Which bands debut album was released in 2009 entitled “Sigh no more”?
A. Mumford & Sons
8. Which British singer has the middle name Hercules?
A. Sir Elton Hercules John
9. Who had there first major hit in 1965 with “You’ve lost that lovin’ feeling”?
A. The Righteous Brothers
10. According to the Beatles lyrics of ‘Lady Madonna’, what has Mondays child learned to do?
A. Tie his bootlace
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Music quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.