Here are the answers to Sports Quiz #13…
1. Which British driver won the 2009 Formula 1 World Championship?
A. Jenson Button
2. Founded as an expansion team, which team joined the NHL in the 2017-18 season?
A. Las Vegas Golden Knights
3. Which county cricket team play their home games at Lord’s?
4. AC Milan and Inter Milan share what stadium?
A. San Siro
5. ‘The Potters’ is the nickname of which football club?
A. Stoke City
6. Including the white, how many balls are on a snooker table at the start of a frame
7. What is Floyd Mayweather’s boxing nickname?
8. How many hurdles are jumped in a 100-metre hurdle event?
9. In golf, which club can also be referred to as a ‘texas wedge’?
10. ‘Edson Arantes do Nascimento’ is the real full name of which sporting great?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Sports quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.