Here are the answers to History Quiz #13…
1. Where was Napoleon Bonaparte born?
2. The controversial film ‘Birth of a Nation’, which was released in 1915, was used as a recruiting tool for which organisation?
A. The Ku Klux Klan
3. Who sent the Spanish Armada to England in 1588?
A. Phillip II of Spain
4. Dr Martin Luther King Jr gave his famous ‘I have a dream’ speech on the steps of which Washington DC landmark?
A. The Lincoln Memorial
5. Who led the Scottish army to victory over the English at the Battle of Bannockburn in 1314?
A. Robert the Bruce
6. Who did Gavrilo Princip assassinate in 1914?
A. Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria
7. Which American president was in power during the ‘Black Thursday’ Wall Street crash?
A. Herbert Hoover
8. ‘Magna mortalitas’ is an alternative name for what?
A. The Black Death (Plague)
9. Which Roman God was the father of Romulus and Remus?
10. Two centuries of what was instigated when Pope Innocent VIII published the papal bull ‘Summis Desiderantes Affectibus’ in 1484?
A. Witch Hunts
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other History quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.