Welcome to History Quiz #13…
1. Where was Napoleon Bonaparte born?
2. The controversial film ‘Birth of a Nation’, which was released in 1915, was used as a recruiting tool for which organisation?
3. Who sent the Spanish Armada to England in 1588?
4. Dr Martin Luther King Jr gave his famous ‘I have a dream’ speech on the steps of which Washington DC landmark?
5. Who led the Scottish army to victory over the English at the Battle of Bannockburn in 1314?
6. Who did Gavrilo Princip assassinate in 1914?
7. Which American president was in power during the ‘Black Thursday’ Wall Street crash?
8. ‘Magna mortalitas’ is an alternative name for what?
9. Which Roman God was the father of Romulus and Remus?
10. Two centuries of what was instigated when Pope Innocent VIII published the papal bull ‘Summis Desiderantes Affectibus’ in 1484?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other History quizzes here
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.