Welcome to General Knowledge Quiz #19…
1. Complete this famous line from an iconic Queen song: “I see a little silhouetto of a man, Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the …….?”
2. How many children does Queen Elizabeth II have?
3. Who wrote ‘Pride & Prejudice’?
4. Which is longest, a mile or a kilometre?
5. What fruit is used to make a porn star martini?
6. What is the name of John Goodman’s character in ‘The Big Lebowski’?
7. In what year did The Beatles split up?
8. Which US city will host the 2028 Olympic Games?
9. Which colour pill does Neo take in ‘The Matrix’?
10. Which US state was Donald Trump born in?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.