Here are the answers to TV & Film Quiz #16…
1. What was the name of Sam Neill’s character in ‘Jurassic Park’?
A. Dr Alan Grant
2. Harrison Ford, Gary Oldman and Glenn Close starred in which 1997 action film?
A. Air Force One
3. In which year was ‘Baywatch’ first aired?
4. What is the name of Micheal Knight’s car?
5. In which US State is the film ‘Mighty Ducks’ set?
6. Who played the Prime Minister, Jim Hacker, in ‘Yes, Prime Minister’?
A. Paul Eddington
7. Lister, Rimmer and Kryten are characters in which sci-fi sitcom?
A. Red Dwarf
8. What is the name of the cafe in ‘Friends’?
A. Central Perk
9. Who played baddie Howard Payne in the film ‘Speed’?
A. Dennis Hopper
10. Which film set in rural Virginia during the early 1970’s tells the true story of a newly appointed African-American coach and his high school football team, in their first season as a racially integrated unit?
A. Remember The Titans
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other TV & Film quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a random Pub Quiz Round uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.