Welcome to Science & Nature Quiz #13…
1. The scientific unit ‘Lumen’ is used in the measurement of what?
2. What is the lightest metal under normal conditions?
3. Common, Water and Pygmy are types of which British animal?
4. What is the only bone in the human body that is not attached to any other bone?
5. What is the common name for the liquid secreted by your lacrimal glands?
6. What is measured on the Mohs scale?
7. Which spider gets its name from when the female sometimes eats the male after mating?
8. What is the only bird that is capable of seeing the colour blue?
9. What do the initials in the term GPS stand for?
10. To the nearest whole number, what percentage of the Earth’s atmosphere is nitrogen?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Science & Nature quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.