Welcome to TV & Film Quiz #17…
1. What is the name of the cafe in Coronation Street?
2. What song plays every morning in the film ‘Groundhog Day’?
3. Which two actors have played Obi Wan Kenobi in the ‘Star Wars’ films?
4. ‘Black Hawk Down’ was inspired by true events which took place in 1993 in which country?
5. Velma Kelly and Roxie Hart are characters from which film?
6. Who played Nathan Detroit in the 1955 film ‘Guys and Dolls’?
7. What is the name of Postman Pats’ cat?
8. Charles Fleischer voiced the title character in which 1988 film?
9. In what year was Channel 4 launched?
10. Glenn Quagmire is a character in which TV show?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other TV & Film quizzes here. Or why not download one of our Ready-Made Movie Quizzes…
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.