Here are the answers to TV & Film Quiz #17…
1. What is the name of the cafe in Coronation Street?
A. Roy’s Rolls
2. What song plays every morning in the film ‘Groundhog Day’?
A. I Got You Babe – Sonny and Cher
3. Which two actors have played Obi Wan Kenobi in the ‘Star Wars’ films?
A. Alec Guiness & Ewan McGregor
4. ‘Black Hawk Down’ was inspired by true events which took place in 1993 in which country?
5. Velma Kelly and Roxie Hart are characters from which film?
6. Who played Nathan Detroit in the 1955 film ‘Guys and Dolls’?
A. Frank Sinatra
7. What is the name of Postman Pats’ cat?
8. Charles Fleischer voiced the title character in which 1988 film?
A. Who Framed Roger Rabbit
9. In what year was Channel 4 launched?
10. Glenn Quagmire is a character in which TV show?
A. Family Guy
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other TV & Film quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a random Pub Quiz Round uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.