9 Questions… 1 Connection… Can you find it?
Here are the answers to Connections Quiz #18, a very well done if you managed to get the connection :-).
1. Which cocktail is made using a combination of gin and vermouth?
2. What is the name of the warm southerly wind of the Mediterranean emanating from North Africa?
3. What was the name of the most widely used medium sized tank by the United States and Western Allies in World War II?
A. M4 SHERMAN
4. Which snooker player has the nickname ‘The Welsh Potting Machine’?
A. Mark WILLIAMS
5. Where in America can you find the home of the Central Intelligence Agency?
A. LANGLEY, Virginia
6. What is the third largest cat in the World?
7. Which company make biscoff biscuits?
8. What was the name of the lunar module that served the crew of Apollo 11?
9. In 2012 Felix Baumgartner famously jumped from the Stratosphere back to earth as part of which high altitude skydiving project?
A. RED BULL Stratos
10. What is the connection between questions 1-9?
A. Formula 1 Teams
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Connections quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.