Welcome to Science & Nature Quiz #14…
1. What is a fibrous band that connects bone to muscle?
2. Chromatics is the science of what?
3. The ‘Shoemaker-Levy 9’ comet collided with which planet in 1994?
4. How many noble gasses are there?
5. Which insect has the shortest lifespan?
6. Which flowers name means ‘Rose Tree’ in Greek?
7. Which scientist devised the 3 laws of motion?
8. Herpes Zoster is the medical name for what?
9. What is the collective noun for cockroaches?
10. Which is the larger bird, jackdaw or rook?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Science & Nature quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.