Here are the answers to Food & Drink Quiz #12…
1. In what year was the first lager brewed in Britain? Was it A. 1859, B. 1879 or C. 1909?
2. In which language does the phrase “Stormdronken” mean “Drunk”?
3. What is the trademark logo of Guinness?
4. Pernod and Ricard are less toxic versions of which spirit?
5. What two ingredients make up a ‘Black Velvet’ cocktail?
A. Stout & Champagne
6. Aguardente is a spirit from Brazil, what is its main ingredient?
A. Sugar Cane
7. What was so special about HMS Menestheus?
A. It acted as a floating brewery during WWII
8. Where does the coffee liqueur ‘Kahlua’ come from?
9. From what fruit is ‘Babycham’ made?
10. From which town did ‘Port’ get its name?
A. Porto, Portugal
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Food & Drink quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.