Here are the answers to TV & Film Quiz #19…
1. Who played Sir Humphrey in ‘Yes Minister’?
A. Nigel Hawthorne
2. Which former British MP presents ‘Great British Railway Journeys’?
A. Michael Portillo
3. Who directed ‘Moulin Rouge’ (2001)?
A. Baz Luhrmann
4. And what was the name of the courtesan played by Nicole Kidman in Moulin Rouge?
5. What was the name of Captain Jack Sparrows Ship?
A. The Black Pearl
6. Who played the title role in Ally McBeal?
A. Calista Flockhart
7. “Frankly my dear I don’t give a damn”, is a line from which classic film?
A. Gone With The Wind
8. Which TV programme links Caroline Quentin, Sheridan Smith, Sarah Alexander and Julia Sawalha?
A. Jonathan Creek
9. Who had a horse called Silver?
A. The Lone Ranger
10. Where do the main characters of ‘Peters Kay’s Car Share’ work?
A. A Supermarket
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other TV & Film quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.