Welcome to TV & Film Quiz #19…
1. Who played Sir Humphrey in ‘Yes Minister’?
2. Which former British MP presents ‘Great British Railway Journeys’?
3. Who directed ‘Moulin Rouge’ (2001)?
4. And what was the name of the courtesan played by Nicole Kidman in Moulin Rouge?
5. What was the name of Captain Jack Sparrows Ship?
6. Who played the title role in Ally McBeal?
7. “Frankly my dear I don’t give a damn”, is a line from which classic film?
8. Which TV programme links Caroline Quentin, Sheridan Smith, Sarah Alexander and Julia Sawalha?
9. Who had a horse called Silver?
10. Where do the main characters of ‘Peters Kay’s Car Share’ work?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other TV & Film quizzes here. Or why not download one of our Ready-Made Movie Quizzes…
Friends Quiz #1£4.00
Harry Potter Quiz #1£4.00
Movie Quiz #1£4.00
Disney Quiz #1£4.00
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.