Here are the answers to Geography Quiz #21…
1. In which country would you find the Ian Fleming International Airport?
2. Which river runs through Baghdad?
3. In which sea would you find the islands of Gotland and Rügen?
A. Baltic Sea
4. Which African nation has the most pyramids?
5. What is the state capital of Oregon?
6. What island is ‘The Pearl Of The Indian Ocean’?
A. Sri Lanka
7. The Worlds largest natural harbour can be found in which City?
A. Sydney, Australia
8. Which flag comprises a polar azimuthal equidistant projection world map surrounded by two olive branches on a blue background?
A. United Nations
9. Which sea separates New Zealand and Australia?
A. Tasman Sea
10. Which is the largest of the five main Japanese islands?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.