Welcome to Geography Quiz #21…
1. In which country would you find the Ian Fleming International Airport?
2. Which river runs through Baghdad?
3. In which sea would you find the islands of Gotland and Rügen?
4. Which African nation has the most pyramids?
5. What is the state capital of Oregon?
6. What island is ‘The Pearl Of The Indian Ocean’?
7. The Worlds largest natural harbour can be found in which City?
8. Which flag comprises a polar azimuthal equidistant projection world map surrounded by two olive branches on a blue background?
9. Which sea separates New Zealand and Australia?
10. Which is the largest of the five main Japanese islands?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.