Here are the answers to History Quiz #15…
1. Sir Edmund Hillary, alongside Sherpa Tenzing, was the first to reach the summit of Mt Everest, what nationality was he?
A. New Zealander
2. Who was the architect who ‘rebuilt London’ after the Great Fire of 1666?
A. Sir Christopher Wren
3. Which iconic board game was launched by the Parker Brothers in 1935?
4. The Dutch East Indies was the former name of which modern day country?
5. Which Nobel prize were both Benito Mussolini and Josef Stalin nominated for?
6. In which century was Great Wall of China completed?
7. Which Queen of the British Celtic Iceni led a revolt against the Romans in AD60?
8. Where did the Velvet Revolution of 1989 take place?
9. Which king was executed during the English Civil War?
A. Charles I
10. Which planet was discovered in 1846?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other History quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.