Here are the answers to Trivia Trail Quiz #13…
The last letter of the previous answer is the first letter of the next answer.
1. Slipper, Spiny and Squat are all varieties of what?
2. What nationality are ‘The Cheeky Girls’?
3. Which French astrologer, born in 1503, penned the book Les Prophéties?
4. Who featured on the David Guetta hit ‘Titanium’?
5. In which US state did Forest Gump grow up?
6. Which Paddy was a British politician and diplomat who served as Leader of the Liberal Democrats from 1988 to 1999?
7. Managua is the capital of which South American country?
8. South Korea have won 23 out of 34 gold medals since 1984 in which Olympic sport?
9. Which 1979 film starring Richard Gere is set during the Second World War in Northern England and features no combat scenes?
10. Who’s UK number one hits include ‘Round Round’ and ‘About You Now’?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Trivia Trail quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.