Welcome to Sports Quiz #17…
1. What term is used when a golfer scores 8 on a hole?
2. Sir Stanley Matthews started and finished his professional football career with which team?
3. Which country lost to Croatia in the 2018 Davis Cup final match?
4. Which team won the first ever Super Bowl in 1967?
5. With which team did Fernando Alonso win his first Formula 1 World title with?
6. In netball, what does WA stand for?
7. Who eliminated Brazil from the 2014 FIFA World Cup?
8. What is the national sport of Japan?
9. What sporting event is held annually on Memorial Day in the USA?
10. Who won the 2019 Tour de France?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Sports quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.