Here are the answers to Music Quiz #17…
1. “Young teacher, the subject of schoolgirl fantasy” is a line from which song?
A. The Police – Don’t Stand So Close To Me
2. Which film about a working-class boy features 5 songs from T-Rex?
A. Billy Elliot
3. ‘Money for nothing’ was a 1985 number one for which band?
A. Dire Straits
4. Who partnered Annie Lennox in the ‘Eurythmics’?
A. Dave Stewart
5. Who sung ‘Born Free’?
A. Matt Monro
6. Brian May attended which university?
A. Imperial College London
7. How many number 1 singles did Oasis have?
8. Reginald Kenneth Dwight is more commonly known as who?
A. Elton John
9. Which artist has released albums entitled ‘Trouble’, ‘Convicted’ and ‘Freedom’?
10. In which year was ‘I kissed a girl’ by Katy Perry released?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Music quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.