Welcome to Music Quiz #17…
1. “Young teacher, the subject of schoolgirl fantasy” is a line from which song?
2. Which film about a working-class boy features 5 songs from T-Rex?
3. ‘Money for nothing’ was a 1985 number one for which band?
4. Who partnered Annie Lennox in the ‘Eurythmics’?
5. Who sung ‘Born Free’?
6. Brian May attended which university?
7. How many number 1 singles did Oasis have?
8. Reginald Kenneth Dwight is more commonly known as who?
9. Which artist has released albums entitled ‘Trouble’, ‘Convicted’ and ‘Freedom’?
10. In which year was ‘I kissed a girl’ by Katy Perry released?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Music quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.