Here are the answers to General Knowledge Quiz #27…
1. What is the nickname of the Belgian football team?
A. Red Devils
2. Who was the Lord Mayor of London in 1397, 1398, 1406 and 1419?
A. Richard ‘Dick’ Whittington
3. ‘Piggy’ and ‘Ralph’ are shipwrecked in which 1954 novel?
A. Lord of the Flies
4. Who was Japans Emperor throughout WWII?
A. Emperor Hirohito
5. Which building society merged with Barclays Bank in 2000?
6. How many edges does a cube have?
7. In bowling, a ‘Turkey’ represents how many consecutive strikes?
8. How many times does Scarlett O’Hara marry in ‘Gone With The Wind’?
9. Of Henry VIII’s six wives, which had the shortest reign?
A. Anne of Cleves (6th January to 9th July 1540)
10. What is the family name of ‘Sabrina’ – the teenage witch?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.