Welcome to General Knowledge Quiz #27…
1. What is the nickname of the Belgian football team?
2. Who was the Lord Mayor of London in 1397, 1398, 1406 and 1419?
3. ‘Piggy’ and ‘Ralph’ are shipwrecked in which 1954 novel?
4. Who was Japans Emperor throughout WWII?
5. Which building society merged with Barclays Bank in 2000?
6. How many edges does a cube have?
7. In bowling, a ‘Turkey’ represents how many consecutive strikes?
8. How many times does Scarlett O’Hara marry in ‘Gone With The Wind’?
9. Of Henry VIII’s six wives, which had the shortest reign?
10. What is the family name of ‘Sabrina’ – the teenage witch?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.