Welcome to Science & Nature Quiz #16, all about the periodic table.
1. Russian chemist Dmitri Mendeleev created the basis of the periodic table in which century?
2. What is the symbol for Potassium?
3. Which washing powder takes its name from the sodium perborate and silicate ingredients which gets your whites whiter than white?
4. What does the atomic number represent?
5. W is the symbol for which rare metal?
6. How many elements are there in the periodic table?
7. Noble gasses are those elements in which group of the periodic table?
8. How many chemical elements are there in the first row of the periodic table?
9. How many rows or periods are there in the periodic table?
10. What is the symbol for Lead?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Science & Nature quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.